Parts & Service Specials
Toyota Premium Batteries ensure fast starts and reliable performance. They meet all of the technical specifications approved by the Toyota engineers that designed your vehicle. Our Batteries are backed by Toyota’s 72 or 84 month pro-rated warranty
Ask your Service Advisor for details.
FALL/WINTER SPECIALS - BEAT THE RUSH AND AVOID DISSAPPOINTMENT
Purchase a set of 4 winter tires and receive $20.00 off a 4 wheel alignment.
Wheel Alignment should be checked whenever new tires are installed, suspension components installed, when the vehicle has encountered a major road hazard or curb and any time unusual tire wear patterns appear.
Wheel Alignment is the Measurement of complex suspension angles and the adjustment of a variety of suspension components. It is a suspension-tuning tool which greatly influences the vehicle's handling and tire wear.
Tire Storage also available with our Tire Hotel. Don’t break your back lifting those tires from your garage. Let us take care of that for you (please ask us for details).
Experience the benefits of tire storage today: Convenience
- No heavy lifting or handling
- No need to load or unload dirty tires into and out of your car
- No need to take up your valuable space in your shed, apartment, or home
Brake & Rotor Repair Services
Are your squeaky brakes driving you crazy? Perhaps your brakes are grinding, vibrating or just making other strange sounds? Maybe your brake light or your anti-lock brake (abs) light is on? If your brakes have stopped working properly, it’s time to schedule an appointment at Pickering Toyota.
We can help with some of our brake services that include:
- Removal and replacement of brake pads and shoes
- Replacement or resurfacing of rotors or drums
- Brake fluid flush
- Cleaning and adjusting the brakes and ABS system inspection and service.
Proper Maintenance Helps Extend Vehicle Life!
Those recommendations may include:
- Change your engine oil every 6 months or 8,000 km.
- Check your tire inflation pressure monthly
- Rotate your tires every 6 months or 8,000 to 10,000 km.
- Change the engine air filter annually or when visibly restricted.
- Inspect Brake System every 12 months or 15,000 miles
What is a braking system?
An automotive braking system is a group of mechanical, electronic and hydraulically activated components which use friction / heat to stop a moving vehicle.